Page created: 28 Oct 2021 |
Page updated: 27 Dec 2022
To change values in the run.properties file, such as X-Frame-Options or ciphers, submit a request through the service request form on the Support Portal.
Complete the following fields:
- Subject: Enter a description of your request, including the action to be taken.
- Environment Type: Specify the type of environment affected by this request.
- Proposed Change Window: Specify the dates or times in which you want the work complete.
- In the Capability list, select .
- In the Runtime property name(s) field, provide the name of the property you want to change.
- In the Runtime property value(s) field, provide the new value of the property.
In the Business Priority list, select the appropriate
- Change needed by deadline to avoid business impact
- Change modifies existing functionality
- Change adds new functionality
- In the Description field, enter a description of your request.
- If you are tracking your request within your organization, enter the tracking ID or ticket number associated with it in the Customer Tracking ID field.
- To submit your request, click Save.