Page created: 29 Oct 2021 |
Page updated: 27 Dec 2022
PingFederate supports localization for three types of end-user messages: on-screen messages, email messages, and text messages (SMS). To change any of these messages for localization purposes, submit a request through the service request form on the Support Portal.
Complete the following fields:
- Subject: Enter a description of your request, including the action to be taken.
- Environment Type: Specify the type of environment affected by this request.
- Proposed Change Window: Specify the dates or times in which you want the work complete.
- In the Capability list, select .
In the Message type list, select the type of message you
want to localize:
- Email messages
- On-screen messages
- Text messages (SMS)
In the Business Priority list, select the appropriate
- Change needed by deadline to avoid business impact
- Change modifies existing functionality
- Change adds new functionality
- In the Description field, describe the localization update request.
- If you are tracking your request within your organization, enter the tracking ID or ticket number associated with it in the Customer Tracking ID field.
- Click Save.
Click the Attachments tab and upload a
.zip file that contains all of the files in the
language-packs directory you are updating.
If necessary, request the latest instance of these files before making your update.