PingAccess generates logs that record server events. To change the log settings so that more or less data is obtained in the log files, submit a request through the service request form.
To access the service request form, go to the Support Portal.
Complete the following fields:
- Subject: Enter a description of your request, including the action to be taken.
- Environment Type: Specify the type of environment affected by this request.
- Proposed Change Window: Specify the dates or times in which you want the work complete.
- In the Capability list, select .
In the Logging files field, provide the name of the
affected logging files.
pingaccess-engine_audit.log or pingaccess_agent_audit.log.
In the Log level field, select the level of logging you
want to obtain:
- In the Logging events field, specify affected logging events.
In the Business Priority list, select the appropriate
- Change needed by deadline to avoid business impact
- Change modifies existing functionality
- Change adds new functionality
- In the Description field, enter a description of your request.
- If you are tracking your request within your organization, enter the tracking ID or ticket number associated with it in the Customer Tracking ID field.
- To submit your request, click Save.