Page created: 1 Nov 2021 |
Page updated: 21 Apr 2022
To modify connectivity settings between the platform and your on-premise directory, move endpoints, or review network-level routing, submit your request through the service request form on the Support & Community page.
Complete the following fields:
- Subject: Enter a description of your request, including the action to be taken.
- Environment Type: Specify the type of environment affected by this request.
- Proposed Change Window: Specify the dates or times in which you want the work complete.
- In the Capability list, select .
- In the Connectivity setting request field, provide information regarding your request.
In the Business Priority list, select the appropriate
- Change needed by deadline to avoid business impact
- Change modifies existing functionality
- Change adds new functionality
- In the Description field, enter a description of your request.
- If you are tracking your request within your organization, enter the tracking ID or ticket number associated with it in the Customer Tracking ID field.
- To submit your request, click Save.