When the platform initially opens, you see your environments and the status of those environments. Submit your requests to launch and terminate environments through the service request form on the Support & Community page.
You can have up to four environments active at one time (one per stage), but trial accounts are limited to two. If you exceed your limit, the system displays a message informing you that you have reached the maximum number of active environments allowed for your account.
Deployed environments are automatically deleted after two hours of inactivity.
Complete the following fields:
- Subject: Enter a description of your request, including the action to be taken.
- Environment Type: Indicate whether the environment is a development, test, staging, or production environment.
- Proposed Change Window: Specify the dates or times in which you want the work complete.
- In the Capability list, select .
In the Business Priority list, select the appropriate
- Change needed by deadline to avoid business impact
- Change modifies existing functionality
- Change adds new functionality
- In the Description field, enter a description of your request.
- If you are tracking your request within your organization, enter the tracking ID or ticket number associated with it in the Customer Tracking ID field.
- To submit your request, click Save.