Delegated Admin must have a PingDirectory server and PingFederate server installed.
For installation instructions, see the documentation for each product.
The process of configuring support for Delegated Admin on a PingDirectory server includes the following tasks:
- Configure users as Delegated Admin administrators.
- Configure attributes and attribute searching.
- Configure groups whose management requires delegation.
The process of configuring a PingFederate server includes the following tasks:
- Configure PingFederate as the identity provider for Delegated Admin.
- Configure PingFederate as the OAuth server for Delegated Admin.
- Register Delegated Admin as a client.
- Register the PingDirectory server as an OAuth token validator client.