To help administrators install identical proxies, the PingDirectoryProxy server lets you clone a proxy configuration.
When you deploy PingDirectoryProxy servers in a topology, you generally deploy them in pairs. These pairs have identical configurations except for their host name, port name, and possibly their location.
The following sections describe the setup tool in more detail, explaining how to install the first and subsequent directory proxy servers in your topology:
- About the setup tool
- Installing the PingDirectoryProxy server in interactive mode
- Installing the first PingDirectoryProxy server in non-interactive mode
- Installing additional PingDirectoryProxy servers in non-interactive mode
- Installing the PingDirectoryProxy server with a truststore in non-interactive mode
- To install a PingDirectoryProxy server, run the setup tool.
To configure the server, run the create-initial-proxy-config
For more information, see Using the create-initial-proxy-config tool.
- To clone the configuration, run the setup tool on subsequent servers and clone the configuration on a peer server.