Page created: 12 Sep 2019 |
Page updated: 19 Mar 2020
PingFederate's just-in-time (JIT) provisioning allows SPs to create user accounts on the fly during SSO events, based on attributes received in SSO tokens from IdPs. An SP can also use the feature to update existing user records.
This configuration task is presented in the administrative console only when the JIT Provisioning check box is selected in the Connection Options screen.
- Create a new IdP connection or select an existing IdP connection on the Service Provider menu.
- On the Connection Type screen, select the Browser SSO Profiles check box and a protocol from the list.
- On the Connection Options screen, select the Browser SSO check box and then the JIT Provisioning check box.
- Complete the Browser SSO configuration.
- On the the JIT Provisioning screen, click Configure User Provisioning to begin the configuration of JIT provisioning.