Page created: 12 Sep 2019 |
Page updated: 19 Mar 2020
This configuration allows you to define OpenID Connect policies for client access to attributes mapped according to OpenID specifications. It also provides an option to include a session identifier in the ID Tokens, which could be useful for the relying parties, such as PingAccess® for client session management.
- To configure a new OpenID Connect policy, click Add Policy.
- To modify an existing OpenID Connect policy, select it by its name under Policy ID.
- To review the usage of an existing OpenID Connect policy, click Check Usage under Action.
- To remove an existing OpenID Connect policy or to cancel the removal request, click Delete or Undelete under Action.
- To elect an existing OpenID Connect policy to be the default OpenID Connect policy, click Set as Default under Action.