Page created: 12 Sep 2019 |
Page updated: 19 Mar 2020
PingFederate delivers messages to administrators and end users based on notification publisher settings. Depending on your use cases, you may create one or more notification publisher instances on thescreen. For example, you may select an SMTP Notification Publisher instance to deliver messages to your end users in an HTML Form Adapter instance, another SMTP Notification Publisher instance to deliver licensing messages to your fellow administrators, and an Amazon SNS Notification Publisher instance to deliver messages regarding SAML metadata updates.
- To configure a new instance, click Create New Instance.
- To modify an existing instance, select it by its name under Instance Name.
- To review the usage of an existing instance, click Check Usage under Action.
- To remove an existing instance or to cancel the removal request, click Delete or Undelete under Action.
- To elect an existing instance to be the default notification publisher instance, click Set as Default under Action.