Go to the
Task Steps Create a local account
- On the Create User. screen, click
- On the User Information screen, enter a
username and other optional information.Note:
If you want PingFederate to notify the user about password changes via email, you must supply an email address.
- On the Password Generation screen, enter
a password or click Generate one-time
password to generate a random password for the
Upon successful authentication, the user will be required to change the password of the account immediately.
- On the Summary screen, review your configuration, modify as needed, and then click Done.
- On the Auditor or Admin) and one or more administrative roles for an Admin account. screen, select the applicable account type (
- Repeat these steps to create additional accounts.
Modify user information
- On the Note:
Applicable only to active accounts.
screen, select the account by its username.
- On the User Information screen, update the record, and then click Done.
- Repeat these steps to update other accounts.
Update role assignments
- Select a different account type (Auditor or Admin) for one or more accounts.
- Select or clear the check boxes that correspond to the three
administrative roles (User Admin,
Admin, and Crypto
Admin for one or more accounts.Note:
Applicable only to the Admin accounts.
Deactivate or reactive a native
- Click Deactivate or Activate under Action.
- Repeat this step to deactivate or reactive other accounts.Note:
For traceability and accountability purposes, local accounts cannot be deleted; their records are retained and they can be reactivated if needed.
- Click Save to keep your configuration.
Page created: 12 Sep 2019 |
Page updated: 19 Mar 2020