Page created: 12 Sep 2019 |
Page updated: 19 Mar 2020
A CIBA authenticator is responsible for authenticating users through an out-of-band method.
You may use the PingFederate SDK to implement a
custom solution. For more information, refer to the Javadoc for the
OOBAuthPlugin interface, the
SampleEmailAuthPlugin.java file for a sample implementation,
and the SDK developer's guide for build and
The Javadoc for PingFederate and the sample implementation are located under the <pf_install>/pingfederate/sdk directory.
Once deployed, you can create one or more instance configurations of the authenticator.
- To configure a new instance, click Create New Instance.
- To modify an existing instance, select it by its name under Instance Name.
- To review the usage of an existing instance, click Check Usage under Action.
- To remove an existing instance or to cancel the removal request, click Delete or Undelete under Action.
- To retain any configuration changes, click Save.
- To discard any configuration changes, click Cancel.