On the Fields screen, define the local identity fields that suit your registration and profile management requirements. When registration is enabled for a local identity profile, select a local identity field to be the unique identifier for the purpose of identifying the users. To enable email ownership verification, add a field to store the email address and another field to store the verification status; while the former can be any field that uses the Email or Text input control, the latter must use the Hidden input control.
- To add a new local identity fields, click Create New Field.
To select one of the local identity fields as the unique identifier, select the
Unique ID option for the applicable field.
Applicable and required only if registration is enabled on the Profile Info screen.Tip:
Any field that uses the Checkbox, Checkbox Group, Date, or Dropdown input control cannot be chosen as the unique identifier because values from such field will likely collide as the population of users grows.
- To modify an existing local identity field, click Edit for the applicable field.
- To remove an existing local identity field or to cancel the removal request, click Delete or Undelete for the applicable field.
- To change the display order of the local identity fields on the registration page and the profile management page, use the up and down arrows to reorder them.
- To mask local identity field values in logs for the configuration scenario where OGNL expressions might be used to map derived values into outbound SSO tokens in authentication policies, select the Mask all OGNL-expression generated log values check box.