If you don't need to set up user provisioning, proceed to Atlassian Cloud Attribute Mapping.
If you selected Set Up Provisioning on the Connection configuration tab:
In Atlassian Cloud
- In Atlassian Cloud, go to .
- Click Create a Directory.
- In the Directory field, enter a name for your directory.
- Copy your Directory Base URL and API Key.
In PingOne for Enterprise
- Click Continue to Next Step.
- In the DIRECTORY_BASE_URL field, enter the directory base URL.
- In the API_KEY field, enter your API key.
In the REMOVE_ACTION list, select one of the following
- If you select Disable, a user you disable or delete in PingOne for Enterprise will be disabled in Atlassian Cloud.
- If you select Delete, a user you disable or delete in PingOne for Enterprise will be deleted in Atlassian Cloud.