- In the PingOne for Enterprise admin console, go to .
- Optional: In the Search field, search for the application.
- Click the Office 365 application line to expand it and click Setup.
- On the SSO Instructions tab, click Continue to Next Step.
On the Basic Information tab:
Copy the values for the following settings:
- Issuer URI
- Passive Log On URI
- Active Log On URI
- Log Off URI
- Metadata Exchange URI
- Click Download to download the signing certificate.
- Click Continue to Next Step.
- Copy the values for the following settings:
On the Connection Configuration tab, select the
Force Re-authentication check box to force users with
an active single sign-on (SSO) session to reauthenticate before using Microsoft
Reauthentication ensures that active sessions don't cause problems with Microsoft 365 SSO.