Add the Egnyte application your PingOne for Enterprise Dock from the application catalog.
- In the PingOne for Enterprise admin console, go to .
- Optional: In the Search field, search for the application.
- Click the Egnyte application line to expand it and click Setup.
- On the SSO Instructions tab, click Download to download the signing certificate.
- In a separate tab or window, sign on to your Egnyte domain.
- In Egnyte, go to .
Select the Enable SAML (SSO) check box.
Egnyte presents a SAML connection form.
- From the IdP Name list, select PingIdentity.
In the IdP Account Name field, enter your Egnyte account
Do not include the ".egnyte.com" part of your account name.
- In the IdP Target URL field, enter https://sso.connect.pingidentity.com/sso/idp/SSO.saml2?idpid=<IdP ID>, where <IdP ID> is the IdP ID value from the SSO Instructions tab in PingOne.
- In the IdP Issuer URL field, enter the Issuer value from the SSO Instructions tab in PingOne.
In the SAML Certificate field, enter the signing
- In a plain text editor, open the signing certificate you downloaded in step 4.
Copy the text of the certificate.
Do not copy the
- Paste the text into the SAML Certificate field.
- From the Default User Mapping list, select Email address.
- Click Save.