Add the Slack application to your PingOne for Enterprise Dock from the application catalog.
- In the PingOne for Enterprise admin console, go to .
- Optional: In the Search field, search for the application.
- Click the Slack application line to expand it, and then click Setup.
- On the SSO Instructions tab, click Download to download the signing certificate.
- In a separate tab or window, go to slack.com/admin and sign on to your Slack account as a team owner.
- In Slack, go to .
- From the SAML provider list, select Custom SAML 2.0.
- In the SAML SSO URL field, enter https://sso.connect.pingidentity.com/sso/idp/SSO.saml2?idpid=<IdP ID>, replacing <IdP ID> with the IdP ID field from PingOne.
Enter the PingOne for Enterprise signing certificate:
- In a plain text editor, open the PingOne for Enterprise signing certificate you downloaded in step 4.
- Copy the contents of the certificate.
- In Slack, paste the copied certificate contents into the X.509 Certificate field.
On the Settings line, click the button to set single
sign-on (SSO) requirements.
If your users include restricted or single-channel guest accounts, select Partially Required.
- Partially Required
- Click Save Configuration.