Add the Amazon Web Services (AWS) application to your PingOne for Enterprise dock from the application catalog.
- In the PingOne for Enterprise admin console, go to .
- Optional: In the Search field, search for the application.
- Click the Amazon Web Services application line to expand it and then click Setup.
- Sign on to your AWS administration account and go to the Management Console.
- Click your user name, clickMy Security Credentials, and click to expand Access Keys.
Copy the Access Key ID and the Access Key
For more information about your access key ID and access key secret, see the related AWS documentation.