Page created: 11 Oct 2021 |
Page updated: 20 Dec 2021
- Obfuscation of use_base64_key field in PingID properties file
- When installing the SSH integration from source files, there is now an
option to specify that the
use_base64_keyfield in the PingID properties file should be obfuscated, rather than leaving it as a plain text file. To use this option, include the
--with-obfuscationswitch when running the configuration utility. For details, see Installing PingID SSH using source files.
- Offline MFA
- There is now an option to enable offline MFA for situations where the PingID MFA service is unavailable. For details, see Enabling offline MFA in SSH integration.
- Support for additional releases
- The PingID integration with SSH can now be installed on Debian 10 and Ubuntu 16.04, 18.04, and 20.04.