You can use the Audit page to see a summary of user access events related to application access control.
- Go to .
- For Time range, select the desired time span.
- For Filter type, select Event type.
For Filter, select one of the following:
- User access allowed: The user accessed the resource successfully.
- User access denied: The user was denied access to the resource.
- Click Run.
- In the Results list, see the Description column for specific events.
- In the Details column, click View to see more detailed information about the event.