Page created: 6 Jan 2023 |
Page updated: 20 Mar 2023
Learn how to build your first dynamic authorization policy, from adding an attribute and a policy, through publishing the policy and making and examining decision requests.
You'll build a simple policy that walks through the dynamic authorization capabilities of PingOne Authorize. In this example use case, imagine you're a bank that wants to deny payments over $10,000 USD because they're sometimes fraudulent.
What you'll learn
- How to connect to data sources with attributes
- How to capture business logic in policies and test policy behavior
- How to iterate on policies through updates and retesting
- How to publish policies and set up decision endpoints
- How to make decision requests and examine recent decisions