Forms created in PingOne are intended to be added to a DaVinci flow.
Create a form in PingOne in the section. For more information on creating a form, see Creating a form.
To add a form to a DaVinci flow:
- In your DaVinci flow, add the PingOne Forms connector.
- Select the Show a PingOne Form capability.
- Select the node that appears in your flow.
- In the Form list, select a form that you created in your PingOne environment.
- In the Form Data section, map flow variables to any fields that you want to be pre-populated when the user sees the form.
For more in-depth instructions on adding and configuring a form in your flow, see the PingOne Forms connector documentation.