If you have a separate PingID tenant, you can easily integrate it with your PingOne environment.
This task describes the steps required to add an existing PingID tenant to a PingOne environment. In order to add an existing PingID tenant, the following conditions must be met:
- You must have a full PingOne license. This option is not available with a trial license.
- Your PingID license must support a connection to PingOne.
For more information on PingOne licensing, see Licensing.
- In the Your Environments window, click Add Environment.
- In the Select a solution for your Environment section, click Build your own solution.
- Click the Show Trials toggle.
In the Select solution(s) for your Environment section,
select the PingOne SSO and PingID
- Click Next.
- On the PingID tile, click I want to integrate with an existing account.
- In the Username and Password fields, enter the administrator credentials for your existing PingID tenant.
Click Validate Account.
After PingOne has validated your account, click
- Click Next.
Enter the following information for your new environment:
Enter a name for the new environment.
Enter a description for the environment.
This will be visible on the Your Environments window.
In the list, select the environment type you want to deploy.
In the list, select the data center region in which to deploy.Important:
You cannot change a data center region after you select it.
In the list, select the license to which you want to apply this environment.
- Click Finish.