The first thing you should do is create an environment. A setup assistant guides you through this process.
- On the PingOne console, click the Ping Identity logo in the upper left.
Click the Add Environment button.
The Create Environment setup assistant starts.
Select the type of solution you want to experience. You can build and test
sign-on experiences for your customers, workforce, or you can build your own
solution. Click Next.
- The second step shows the services that will be deployed with your trial. Click Next.
The third step prompts you to define your environment.
- Provide a name for the environment and a meaningful description in the appropriate fields.
- Select the type of environment that you're creating from the Environment Type drop-down list.
- If you want PingOne to add sample users and populations to the environment, select the option.
- Select your region and the type of license you're using from the appropriate drop-down lists.
- Specify whether to include the PingOne DaVinci solution designer in your new environment. If you're building a workforce solution, this option is selected by default.
PingOne creates the new environment.
If you chose to build a customer or workforce solution, solution designers will guide you through the process of designing and testing registration and sign-on experiences in less than 5 minutes.