Page created: 16 May 2023 |
Page updated: 16 May 2023
The first step in experiencing a PingOne trial is to create an environment. A three-step wizard guides you through this process.
On the PingOne console, click Add Environment.
The Create Environment wizard displays.
In the first step, the wizard asks you to select the type of solution you want
to experience. You can build and test sign-on experiences for your customers,
workforce, or you can build your own solution. Click
- The second step in the wizard displays the services that will be deployed with your trial. Click Next.
The third step prompts you to define your environment:
- Provide a name for the environment and a meaningful description in the appropriate fields.
- Select the type of environment that you're creating from the Environment Type drop-down list.
- If you want PingOne to add test users and populations to the environment, select the option.
- Select your region and the type of license you're using from the appropriate drop-down lists.
- The last option on the page indicates whether PingOne DaVinci will be included in your new environment. If you're building a workforce solution, this option is selected by default.
PingOne creates the new environment.
If you chose to build a customer or workforce solution, solution designers will guide you through the process of designing and testing registration and sign-on experiences in less than 5 minutes.
See Building a customer solution or Building a workforce solution for details.