When you develop and test policies in PingOne Authorize, examine the decision flow and other details about recent decisions to make sure the decision service is evaluating policies according to your expectations.
- Go to .
- In the Select Endpoint list, select the endpoint for which you want to examine recent decisions.
In the Select Decision to Visualize list, select a
The most recent decision is listed first.Note:
Click Refresh Recent Decisions at any time to update the list with the 20 most recent decisions.
On the Visualization tab, examine the decision flow
make sure decisions are evaluated according to your
Click a box in the flow to show more details.
This example represents the rule permitting payments up to 10,000 USD. The decision evaluated to
Permitand it took 0.458 milliseconds.
Click the other tabs for additional details:
- Request tab: Shows the JSON request sent to the decision service, allowing you to confirm that the expected information was sent
- Response tab: Shows the complete, high-verbosity response for the decision, including expanded errors and other helpful information.
- Attributes tab: Shows details about the attributes used in the decision.
- Services tab: Shows details about the services used in the decision.