To set up single sign-on (SSO) access from the admin console to PingDirectory, configure PingOne, configure PingDirectory, and then test the sign-on experience.
Ensure that you have:
- A PingDirectory server that accepts LDAPS connections
This server will host the admin console that is being configured for SSO.
- The hostname and port for the PingDirectory server.
- A PingOne account.
For more information, see Getting started with PingOne SSO.
During this process, you will:
- Set up matching users between PingOne and the PingDirectory environments that allows the server's
All Admin Usersidentity mapper to map the PingOne ID token to a Directory Server LDAP user.
- Set up the OpenID Connect (OIDC) application in PingOne.
- Configure the PingOne console and the PingDirectory server.