Simulate a user registration and a successful login to the application.
- In an incognito or private browser window, go to the Initiate Single Sign-On URL for the Registration application.
Click No account? Register now!.
Register a new user 'Sally Smith'.
- In the Username field, enter SallySmith.
- In the Email Address field, enter a valid email address.
In the Password and Verify
Password fields, enter a password for this user.
PingOne will send a verification email to the address you entered.
- In the Verification Code field, enter the verification code emailed to you.
- Click Verify.
- Close the incognito window.
- Open a new incognito window and go to the PingOne Self-Service application Home Page URL.
- In the Username and Password fields, enter the credentials for Sally Smith.
- Click Text message.
- In the Phone Number field, enter a phone number for PingOne to send a one-time passcode (OTP).
PingOne will send an SMS message with a verification code.
- In the Verification code field, enter the verification code.
The user is able to authenticate using SMS.
- Open a new incognito window and go to the Passwordless Login application Initiate Single Sign-On URL.
In the Username field, enter
PingOne will send you a text message with a passcode.
- In the Passcode field, enter the passcode.
Click Sign On.
You are authenticated to the PingOne SAML Decoder page.